We don’t knowingly sell your personal information, but we still have to tell you what we collect from you and how we use it. We may update this policy from time to time. Your continued use of this site indicates your agreement to the updated terms.
2. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Depending on how you interact with our website, we may collect the following personal information about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
– Identity Data, which may include your first name, last name, and title.
– Contact Data, which may include your postal address, email address, and telephone numbers.
– Profile Data, which may include username and password, purchases made by you, and customer service requests.
– Financial Data, which may include your payment card details and billing address.
– Transaction Data, which includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
– Technical Data, which includes your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and general location, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system and platform, and the ways in which you use or interact with our website and services.
– Marketing and Communications Data, which includes your preferences in receiving marketing and non-marketing communications from us.
– Employment Data – if you apply for employment with Space-Eyes, we will collect your employment and work history, as well as personal information related to your potential employment. This may include your education and employment history, address and contact information, demographic information, and any other information included in your resume or application.
3. How Do We Collect Personal Information?
We may collect personal information about you from the following sources:
– From you, such as when you subscribe to our publications, purchase an item, request marketing to be sent to you, enter a promotion, complete a survey, or correspond with us by any means. As you interact with our website, we will also automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
– From publicly available sources, such as information that you or your organization make publicly available online.
4. How and Why Do We Use Personal Information?
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
– For specific business purposes related to the goods and services we provide.
– To process and deliver customer orders.
– To manage payments, fees, and charges.
– To administer and protect our business and services, including troubleshooting, performing data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and hosting of data.
– To defend our interests in the event of a dispute.
– To comply in good faith with applicable laws, legal processes, and lawful government requests.
– To understand what may be of interest to you as a customer.
– To deliver relevant news, offers, and other content to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of the content.
– To ask and enable you to take a survey.
– To use data analytics to debug, optimize, and improve our products and services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences.
– To intake and assess your employment application and to contact you regarding the hiring process.
4. With Whom Do We Disclose Personal Information?
We may disclose your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Our Service Providers: We may disclose your personal information with our affiliates and service providers for the purposes we outline above. For example, we may rely on service providers to host and maintain our website, perform backup and storage services, process payments, collect debts, provide customer service, transmit communications, deliver products and prizes, and perform analytics services.
- Government Agencies, Regulators and Professional Advisors: Where required by applicable law, we may also need to transfer your personal data to government agencies and regulators (e.g., tax authorities, courts, and government authorities) to comply with our legal obligations, and to external professional advisors as necessary to defend our legal interests.
- Organizations Involved in Business Transfers: If we sell, merge or reorganize our company, we expect that the personal information that we have collected will be transferred to the surviving entity in accordance with applicable law.
5. How Do We Protect Personal Information?
We implement and maintain technological, physical, and administrative procedures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information.
Although we endeavor to keep information secure, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or disclose personal information. We maintain procedures to deal with any suspected breach of personal information, and we will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
6. Your Privacy Rights
Under applicable laws, you may have legal rights to access, update, correct, port, or erase certain personal information that we have about you or restrict or object to how we use it. If you have such rights and your request complies with the requirements under applicable laws, we will give effect to your rights as required by law.
7. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal information from children under the age of 16. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child, we will promptly take steps to delete that information. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us their personal information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using the information listed in the “Contact” section above.
8. Data Retention
We will retain your personal information for only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it has been collected or any longer retention period required by law.
9. Third-Party Websites
11. Contact Information
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
13. Your Consent
14. Additional Privacy Notices
We may provide you with additional or different privacy notices in specific instances that describe how your personal information is collected and used for a specific service.